Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome

I will keep this introduction short and simple
I am creating this blog because my life is always a work in progress
and I would love people to take the journey with me.

  • I battled with a meth addiction for over a year but have been clean since October 6th, 2011
  • I follow a Raw Food Diet
  • I wouldn't be where I am today without GOD
  • I am pursuing my NASM certification
  • I love anything that has to do with fitness
  • I love crafts.  Check out my etsy store, Kristyn's Kreations
  • I am always working hard to be a better person

This blog will be full of the following

Inspiration
Faith
Fitness
Food
FUN!

I hope you can take something away from what you see here.

"What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls the Butterfly"
Lao Tzu




No comments:

Post a Comment